Jim Olive is the creator of Stockyard Photos, a stock and assignment photography company providing exceptional quality images in both digital and print media. Jim is a native Houstonian whose work has been featured in publications and corporate boardrooms throughout the world.
- Celebrating 50 years of professional photography
- Photo assignments in over 90 countries including China & Saudi Arabia
- Clients include: Time-Life, Halliburton, Calpine, Memorial Hermann Hospital, NASA, Hercules Offshore and many others.
- Specializing in Houston skyline photos, commercial real estate and aerial photography
- Active in Houston community organizations including USCPFA, Houston Shenzhen Sister Cities and others
- Absolutely brilliant. Passionate about getting the shot right and the experience and talent to pull it off. You can't go wrong with Jim.SurgeonWilliam CohnThe Texas Heart Institute @ St. Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- Jim is a talented photographer who always keeps budget and schedules in mind.OwnerMorgan BomarBomar Design
- Jim is wonderful with health care photography. He's been in business a long time and I would highly recommend him. He's timely, reasonable and a pleasure to work with.DirectorSunnye Owens-GarrettMemorial Hermann
- Jim has the best images of Houston and beyond! His photos are beautifully composed and lit and add to any project about Texas. Jim is reliable and easy to work with too.Photography-DirectorSusan StrayerMorris Visitor Publications
- I worked with Jim to help create an international green space for the City of Houston. He helped us raise monies and build support in the community and in the media. I learned about his passion and determination to seeing a project though that he believed would benefit the surrounding community. I recommend him highly.DirectorTerence O'NeillOFFICE OF INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITIES
- We've had a 10 year relationship with Jim. Not only are his photos superior, he fulfills orders on time and works with our client schedules.PresidentLetty HarringtonAmerican Art Resources
- Jim is one of Houston's top photographers. He is capable of capturing any subject, mood, or idea in an image. I have contracted him on various occasions for food shots, portraits, and special events. I always get more it seems than I think is possible when Jim is behind the camera.OwnerPedro GarciaEl Meson Restaurant
- Jim is the very best photographer I have ever worked with. His photos are outstanding. The way he captures color, light and the personality of his subjects are unmatched. And, he's outstanding to work with. I can't sing high enough praises.OwnerSuzy GinsburgGlobal Communication Works